Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YC's 'WITH LOVE,25' COLLECTION

Check out a few snapshots from my line's latest collection. I like to think of this as the perfect tropical collection for the holiday season. It also represents a new era inYC, more maturity in design as well as business. I remember doing a post when I turned 25 and mentioned how I think my style has definitely evolved and how different I felt as a young woman and so the line is a representation of this(With Love,25).

In Jamaica we have the luxury to still be able to hit the beach during December and so I did a collection that can take you from the beach (in either our sexy plunging neckline white mesh swimsuit, tie dye mesh swimsuit or nude mesh with sequined suit), to brunch with friends(check out our multi-colored, flared cut-out dress or striped jumpsuit) and then to the hot spot for the night(our green velvet romper paired with a bright colored blazer is sure to turn heads). There's a little something for everybody, and definitely something that every young woman should have in her closet.

'YC' is exclusively available at 'STYLE SAVVY', shop#16 7th Avenue plaza or contact us for custom fit pieces at yahdie.conscious@gmail.com or (876)850-5969. We do make accomodations for those who wish to order from overseas.

Facebook:YAHDIE CONSCIOUS
Twitter: @yahdieconscious



































































      Dedicated to the memory of my father who recently passed. Without him YC would not have been   possible.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar