Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"I'M OOOKKKKK BCUZ MI CLEAN EVERYDAY!!"- Beenie man aka The Doctor



I didn't go to a lot of parties this season in Jamaica but I did see a lot of pics. I believe I said somewhere I wasn't going to bash anybody's style...How about if we call it constructive criticism from now on :)  In fact since this page isn't totally anonymous I'll refrain from putting up pics of less than acceptable style lol. Jamaica is way tooo small and I not ready for a beat down. I'll jus give my overall review and put up styles I loved!
A definite problem I saw at some of our beach parties was the feeling that just because its a beach and I saw spandex in PING'S(a Jamaican fabric store) I must take it to my local dressmaker and make something outrageous! no matter how ugly it is...once its metallic,bright, short and tight its a winner! NO ladies...stop...think...and ask youselves if you're gonna look like an extra in a 90's Jamaican dancehall video...cause that can go very wrong! The right material is very important and can kill a cute design..And yes, just cutting up a white tanktop and wearing it over your swimsuit is not cool either lol...

However, believe it or not for those who don't know much about our style in Jamaica its quite smilar to what you may see overseas considered as urban fashion. We go hardddd! albeit sometimes too hard :s... some of these girls looked like they were auditioning for a gaga video...Some made the cut, while others failed:( I do believe you can go overboard for certain occassions. Just remember its daytime and you are on the beach so minimal makeup and lower the shoulderpads:)...

Check out my choices of ladies(men coming soon) that I thought were cute, fashionable and bodies were on point for their outfits cause that's extreeeeeemely important!! ..and they didn't look like they were trying too hard:) ...effortless hotness mi say!

Location:  'Dream weekend' held in Negril, Jamaica during Emancipation weekend. OH! Big up to 876magazine.com and portmoresociety.com that had their pics up early so I could make my picks:)






HEY ITS ME!! LOL...sorry


love these swimsuits:)

Hot trend for the summer...animal print and headbands

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar