Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

thank goodness its friday!

Just a sneak peek at looks coming up next week and some of this week's links to love. By the way, you need to be out in the park too, its gorgeous out. Go go go! Happy weekend!

+ Discovered the wardrobe voyeuristic binge Closet Visit thanks to my absolute new favorite natural beauty blog Seed to Serum, who is undoubtedly my favorite because of this right here: "If you would have told me two years ago that in a short time I'd be a green juice drinking, synthetic chemical fearing, pseudo-yogi, I would have said, "b*tch, please." -Megan, Seed To Serum 
+ When Beauty Mouth speaks, I listen, so definitely perk your ears up to her new skincare chat video here
+ And when anyone French speaks, I listen even more intently which means it should come as no surprise that I was obsessively hanging on every word said about how to wash your face in Into The Gloss' latest video
+ Shirley Eniang is a doll and her new video series got a great kickstart on the topic of confidence, negativity, and friendships
+ My organic beauty GIVEAWAY ends tomorrow so be sure to enter!

xoxo
L

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar