...pictures from Christmas day and I think Saturday (?)... we are slowly recovering from The Virus which for us thankfully was only a bad cold. Still some congestion and fatigue.
Earlier today I wrote...
"It's been a busy day! Grocery order received and put away, chicken soup being made....I was hoping to finish the soup for dinner but I am too tired, still recovering strength from being sick. Thankfully we have easy meals at the ready."
I got to start on a bit of my writing project again and that was a real exciting note to a busy day.
Everything of course in life takes longer than one thinks and that's just the way of it.
I used this recipe from this blog post to make the chicken broth itself (from a whole chicken) but to the soup we are eating now (and a bit I am freezing I added also: onion, carrot, garlic, ginger and did that all in a good few tbs of butter, simmered later with additional water and then the soup added to that and then a bunch of presliced fresh mushrooms to that. It should be good. I hope to add fresh lemon juice and zest also.
I have a huge cleanup job in front of me from making this soup...
I pray that God is merciful to us all and saves us!

0 Yorumlar